Puretec is a leading resource for water treatment solutions supporting the oil and gas production industry.
For over a quarter of a century, Puretec water treatment systems have been supplying reliable and cost-effective solutions on behalf of the oil and gas production and refining industry throughout southwest. We understand that the design of our systems must provide a solution that performs without failure. Our commitment to our customers means that our systems will withstand the operating rigors of harsh environments. Our systems are designed to provide years of continued service with minimal maintenance. Our use of remote monitoring systems is your assurance that our equipment will continue to perform as designed.
Puretec uses a variety of media filtration, ion exchange and membrane-based equipment configured to meet most any need from ground water remediation, potable water production, process water, steam generation for crude refining and down-hole steam for enhanced production. We also provide ruggedized systems for power augmentation and NOX control addressing the water treatment needs of dedicated Cogen power generation.
Reliable Solutions For
- Steam Generation Makeup Softening
- Condensate Makeup
- Gas Turbine Water Treatment Solutions
- Process Water Conditioning Equipment
- Multimedia Filtration
- Containerized Reverse Osmosis
- Portable Exchange Demineralizers
- Mobile Demineralizers
- Ion Selective Resins for Ground Water Remediation
- Multiple Regeneration Facilities
- A fleet of mobile demineralizers, ready year around, that can be deployed in a matter of hours.
- Mobile Reverse Osmosis equipment
- Centralized performance monitoring using real-time remote monitoring systems embedded in our equipment
- Highly trained Maintenance Technicians available on a around the clock basis
- Engineers ready to meet the challenges of your facilities' needs
- A fleet of well-maintained service and delivery vehicles with location tracking