N1 Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed as a competitive solution for capacities ranging from 2,000–10,000 gallons per day.
Ideal for water purification of private residences, restaurants, cafés, car washes, hydroponics, misting and more.
- Capacities from 2,000–10,000 GPD
- Fully equipped and customizable
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- Most economical RO system available
- Individually tested and preserved
- AX–5000 Computer Controller
- Permeate Flow Meter
- Concentrate Flow Meter with Stainless Steel Needle Valve
- Concentrate Recycle Flow Meter with Stainless Steel Needle Valve
- Pre-Filter, 0–100 Panel Mounted Glycerin Filled Gauges
- Pump Discharge, 0–300psi Panel Mounted Glycerin Filled Gauges
- Conductivity Sensor
- Chemical Injection Port and Electrical Connection
- HF4-Series Membrane Elements